49 CFR 385.603 - Application.
(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form MCSA-1, the URS online application; and
(2) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3, Designation of Agents - Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders, or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) The FMCSA will process an application only if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English.
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form MCSA-1 and Form BOC-3.
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) An applicant must electronically file Form MCSA-1.
(d) Form MCSA-1 is the URS online application and is available, including complete instructions, at http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/urs.