49 CFR Part 24, Appendix B to Part 24 - Statistical Report Form
prev | next
Appendix B to Part 24—Statistical Report Form
This Appendix sets forth the statistical information collected from Agencies in accordance with § 24.9(c).
1. Report coverage. This report covers all relocation and real property acquisition activities under a Federal or a federally-assisted project or program subject to the provisions of the Uniform Act. If the exact numbers are not easily available, an Agency may provide what it believes to be a reasonable estimate.
2. Report period. Activities shall be reported on a Federal fiscal year basis, i.e., October 1 through September 30.
3. Where and when to submit report. Submit a copy of this report to the lead Agency as soon as possible after September 30, but NOT LATER THAN NOVEMBER 15. Lead Agency address: Federal Highway Administration, Office of Real Estate Services (HEPR), 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., Washington, DC 20590.
4. How to report relocation payments. The full amount of a relocation payment shall be reported as if disbursed in the year during which the claim was approved, regardless of whether the payment is to be paid in installments.
5. How to report dollar amounts. Round off all money entries in Parts of this section A, B and C to the nearest dollar.
6. Regulatory references. The references in Parts A, B, C and D of this section indicate the subpart of the regulations pertaining to the requested information.
Part A. Real property acquisition under The Uniform Act
Line 1. Report all parcels acquired during the report year where title or possession was vested in the Agency during the reporting period. The parcel count reported should relate to ownerships and not to the number of parcels of different property interests (such as fee, perpetual easement, temporary easement, etc.) that may have been part of an acquisition from one owner. For example, an acquisition from a property that includes a fee simple parcel, a perpetual easement parcel, and a temporary easement parcel should be reported as 1 parcel not 3 parcels. (Include parcels acquired without Federal financial assistance, if there was or will be Federal financial assistance in other phases of the project or program.)
Line 2. Report the number of parcels reported on Line 1 that were acquired by condemnation. Include those parcels where compensation for the property was paid, deposited in court, or otherwise made available to a property owner pursuant to applicable law in order to vest title or possession in the Agency through condemnation authority.
Line 3. Report the number of parcels in Line 1 acquired through administrative settlement where the purchase price for the property exceeded the amount offered as just compensation and efforts to negotiate an agreement at that amount have failed.
Line 4. Report the total of the amounts paid, deposited in court, or otherwise made available to a property owner pursuant to applicable law in order to vest title or possession in the Agency in Line 1.
Part B. Residential Relocation Under the Uniform Act
Line 5. Report the number of households who were permanently displaced during the fiscal year by project or program activities and moved to their replacement dwelling. The term “households” includes all families and individuals. A family shall be reported as “one” household, not by the number of people in the family unit.
Line 6. Report the total amount paid for residential moving expenses (actual expense and fixed payment).
Line 7. Report the total amount paid for residential replacement housing payments including payments for replacement housing of last resort provided pursuant to § 24.404 of this part.
Line 8. Report the number of households in Line 5 who were permanently displaced during the fiscal year by project or program activities and moved to their replacement dwelling as part of last resort housing assistance.
Line 9. Report the number of tenant households in Line 5 who were permanently displaced during the fiscal year by project or program activities, and who purchased and moved to their replacement dwelling using a downpayment assistance payment under this part.
Line 10. Report the total sum costs of residential relocation expenses and payments (excluding Agency administrative expenses) in Lines 6 and 7.
Part C. Nonresidential Relocation Under the Uniform Act
Line 11. Report the number of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and farms who were permanently displaced during the fiscal year by project or program activities and moved to their replacement location. This includes businesses, nonprofit organizations, and farms, that upon displacement, discontinued operations.
Line 12. Report the total amount paid for nonresidential moving expenses (actual expense and fixed payment.)
Line 13. Report the total amount paid for nonresidential reestablishment expenses.
Line 14. Report the total sum costs of nonresidential relocation expenses and payments (excluding Agency administrative expenses) in Lines 12 and 13.
Part D. Relocation Appeals
Line 15. Report the total number of relocation appeals filed during the fiscal year by aggrieved persons (residential and nonresidential).
Title 49 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 24.