49 CFR Part 26, Subpart B - Administrative Requirements for DBE Programs for Federally-Assisted Contracting
- § 26.21 Who must have a DBE program?
- § 26.23 What is the requirement for a policy statement?
- § 26.25 What is the requirement for a liaison officer?
- § 26.27 What efforts must recipients make concerning DBE financial institutions?
- § 26.29 What prompt payment mechanisms must recipients have?
- § 26.31 What information must you include in your DBE directory?
- § 26.33 What steps must a recipient take to address overconcentration of DBEs in certain types of work?
- § 26.35 What role do business development and mentor-protégé programs have in the DBE program?
- § 26.37 What are a recipient's responsibilities for monitoring the performance of other program participants?
- § 26.39 Fostering small business participation.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 26.