49 CFR Part 26, Subpart E - Certification Procedures
- § 26.81 What are the requirements for Unified Certification Programs?
- § 26.83 What procedures do recipients follow in making certification decisions?
- § 26.85 Interstate certification.
- § 26.86 What rules govern recipients' denials of initial requests for certification?
- § 26.87 What procedures does a recipient use to remove a DBE's eligibility?
- § 26.88 Summary suspension of certification.
- § 26.89 What is the process for certification appeals to the Department of Transportation?
- § 26.91 What actions do recipients take following DOT certification appeal decisions?
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 26.