49 CFR Part 375, Subpart E - Pick Up of Shipments of Household Goods
- Before Loading
Weighing the Shipment
- § 375.507 — Must I determine the weight of a shipment?
- § 375.509 — How must I determine the weight of a shipment?
- § 375.511 — May I use an alternative method for shipments weighing 3,000 pounds or less?
- § 375.513 — Must I give the individual shipper an opportunity to observe the weighing?
- § 375.515 — May an individual shipper waive his/her right to observe each weighing?
- § 375.517 — May an individual shipper demand re-weighing?
- § 375.519 — Must I obtain weight tickets?
- § 375.521 — What must I do if an individual shipper wants to know the actual weight or charges for a shipment before I tender delivery?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 375 after this date.