49 CFR Part 40, Subpart Q - Roles and Responsibilities of Service Agents
- § 40.341 — Must service agents comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements?
- § 40.343 — What tasks may a service agent perform for an employer?
- § 40.345 — In what circumstances may a C/TPA act as an intermediary in the transmission of drug and alcohol testing information to employers?
- § 40.347 — What functions may C/TPAs perform with respect to administering testing?
- § 40.349 — What records may a service agent receive and maintain?
- § 40.351 — What confidentiality requirements apply to service agents?
- § 40.353 — What principles govern the interaction between MROs and other service agents?
- § 40.355 — What limitations apply to the activities of service agents?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.