49 CFR Part 604, Appendix D to Part 604 - Table of Potential Remedies
prev | next
Appendix D to Part 604—Table of Potential Remedies
Remedy Assessment Matrix:
FTA's Remedy Policy
— This remedy policy applies to decisions by the Chief Counsel, Presiding Officials, and final determinations by the Administrator.
— Remedy calculation is based on the following elements:
(1) The nature and circumstances of the violation;
(2) The extent and gravity of the violation (“extent of deviation from regulatory requirements”);
(3) The revenue earned (“economic benefit”) by providing the charter service;
(4) The operating budget of the recipient;
(5) Such other matters as justice may require; and
(6) Whether a recipient provided service described in a cease and desist order after issuance of such order by the Chief Counsel.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 604.