49 CFR Part 800, Subpart B - Delegations of Authority to Staff Members
- § 800.21 — Purpose.
- § 800.22 — Delegation to the Managing Director.
- § 800.23 — Delegation to the administrative law judges, Office of Administrative Law Judges.
- § 800.24 — Delegation to the General Counsel.
- § 800.25 — Delegation to the Directors of Office of Aviation Safety, Office of Railroad Safety, Office of Highway Safety, Office of Marine Safety, and Office of Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety.
- § 800.26 — Delegation to the Chief, Public Inquiries Branch.
- § 800.27 — Delegation to investigative officers and employees of the Board.
- § 800.28 — Delegation to the Chief Financial Officer.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 800 after this date.