5 CFR 1201.21 - Notice of appeal rights.
(b) A copy, or access to a copy, of the Board's regulations;
(c) A copy, or access to a copy, of the MSPB appeal form available at the Board's Web site (http://www.mspb.gov), and
(2) Whether both an appeal to the Board and a grievance may be filed on the same matter and, if so, the circumstances under which proceeding with one will preclude proceeding with the other, and specific notice that filing a grievance will not extend the time limit for filing an appeal with the Board;
(4) The effect of any election under 5 U.S.C. 7121(g), including the effect that seeking corrective action under subchapters II and III of 5 U.S.C. chapter 12 will have on the employee's appeal rights before the Board.
(e) Notice of any right the employee has to file a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or to grieve allegations of unlawful discrimination, consistent with the provisions of 5 U.S.C. 7121(d) and 29 29 CFR 1614.301 and 1614.302.
(f) The name or title and contact information for the agency official to whom the Board should send the Acknowledgment Order and copy of the appeal in the event the employee files an appeal with the Board. Contact information should include the official's mailing address, email address, telephone and fax numbers.
- 5 CFR 352.909 — Appeals.
- 5 CFR 351.802 — Content of Notice.
- 5 CFR 352.313 — Failure to Reemploy and Right of Appeal.
- 5 CFR 352.508 — Appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- 5 CFR 352.707 — Employee Appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- 5 CFR 352.209 — Employee Appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- 5 CFR 1203.1 — Scope; Application of Part 1201, Subpart B.