5 CFR 2635.105 - Supplemental agency regulations.
(a) An agency that wishes to supplement this part shall prepare and submit to the Office of Government Ethics, for its concurrence and joint issuance, any agency regulations that supplement the regulations contained in this part. Supplemental agency regulations which the agency determines are necessary and appropriate, in view of its programs and operations, to fulfill the purposes of this part shall be:
(1) In the form of a supplement to the regulations in this part; and
(2) In addition to the substantive provisions of this part.
(b) After concurrence and co-signature by the Office of Government Ethics, the agency shall submit its supplemental agency regulations to the Federal Register for publication and codification at the expense of the agency in title 5 of the Code of Federal Regulations. Supplemental agency regulations issued under this section are effective only after concurrence and co-signature by the Office of Government Ethics and publication in the Federal Register.
(c) This section applies to any supplemental agency regulations or amendments thereof issued under this part. It does not apply to:
(1) A handbook or other issuance intended merely as an explanation of the standards contained in this part or in supplemental agency regulations;
(2) An instruction or other issuance the purpose of which is to:
(ii) Establish internal agency procedures for documenting or processing any determination, approval or other action required or permitted by this part or by supplemental agency regulations, or for retaining any such documentation; or
(3) Regulations or instructions that an agency has authority, independent of this part, to issue, such as regulations implementing an agency's gift acceptance statute, protecting categories of nonpublic information or establishing standards for use of Government vehicles. Where the content of any such regulations or instructions was included in the agency's standards of conduct regulations issued pursuant to Executive Order 11222 and the Office of Government Ethics concurs that they need not be issued as part of an agency's supplemental agency regulations, those regulations or instructions may be promulgated separately from the agency's supplemental agency regulations.
(d) Employees of a State or local government or other organization who are serving on detail to an agency, pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 3371, et seq., are subject to any requirements, in addition to those in this part, established by a supplemental agency regulation issued under this section to the extent that such regulation expressly provides.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 2635 after this date.
- 5 CFR 6001.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 5101.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2640.204 — Prohibited Financial Interests.
- 5 CFR 3901.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 4401.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 5001.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 6301.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2638.309 — Agency-Specific Ethics Education Requirements.
- 5 CFR 7601.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2635.205 — Limitations on Use of Exceptions.
- 5 CFR 3401.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 8101.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 5801.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 6901.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 6801.101 — Purpose.
- 5 CFR 8601.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 8401.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 3601.101 — Purpose.
- 5 CFR 5201.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 7901.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 9303.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2638.104 — Government Ethics Responsibilities of Agency Ethics Officials.
- 5 CFR 4001.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 7201.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 6401.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2635.204 — Exceptions to the Prohibition for Acceptance of Certain Gifts.
- 5 CFR 6201.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 7701.101 — Purpose.
- 5 CFR 6501.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 8701.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2638.602 — Agency Regulations.
- 5 CFR 7501.101 — Purpose.
- 5 CFR 3801.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 4101.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 2635.102 — Definitions.
- 5 CFR 7001.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 6701.101 — General.
- 5 CFR 4501.101 — General.
- 47 CFR 19.735-101 — Purpose.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.