5 CFR 315.709 - Appointment for Persons With Disabilities.
(2) Is recommended for such conversion by his or her supervisor;
(3) Meets all requirements and conditions governing career and career-conditional appointment except those requirements concerning competitive selection from a register and medical qualifications; and
(4) Is converted without a break in service of one workday.
(b)Tenure on conversion. An employee converted under paragraph (a) of this section becomes:
(1) A career-conditional employee, except as provided in paragraph (b)(2) of this section; or
(2) A career employee if he or she has completed 3 years of substantially continuous service in a temporary appointment under § 213.3102(u) of this chapter, or has otherwise completed the service requirement for career tenure, or is excepted from it by § 315.201(c).
(c)Acquisition of competitive status. A person whose employment is converted to career or career-conditional employment under this section acquires a competitive status automatically on conversion.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 315 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.