5 CFR 330.708 - ICTAP eligibility period.
(a) ICTAP eligibility begins on the date the employee or former employee meets the definition ofdisplaced in § 330.702.
(1) Separation by RIF underpart 351 of this chapter;
(2) Removal by the agency underpart 752 of this chapter for declining a directed geographic relocation outside the local commuting area (e.g., a directed reassignment or a change in duty station);
(3) Agency certification that it cannot place the employee underpart 353 of this chapter; or
(1) Receives a notice rescinding, canceling, or modifying the notice which established ICTAP eligibility so that the employee no longer meets the definition ofdisplaced in § 330.702;
(3) Is appointed to a career, career-conditional, or excepted appointment without time limit in any agency at any grade or pay level.
(e) OPM may extend the eligibility period when an ICTAP eligible does not receive a full 1 year (or 2 years under subpart D of this part) of eligibility, for example, because of administrative or procedural error.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 330.