5 CFR 330.708 - ICTAP eligibility period.
(a) ICTAP eligibility begins on the date the employee or former employee meets the definition ofdisplaced in § 330.702.
(1) Separation by RIF underpart 351 of this chapter;
(2) Removal by the agency underpart 752 of this chapter for declining a directed geographic relocation outside the local commuting area (e.g., a directed reassignment or a change in duty station);
(3) Agency certification that it cannot place the employee underpart 353 of this chapter; or
(1) Receives a notice rescinding, canceling, or modifying the notice which established ICTAP eligibility so that the employee no longer meets the definition ofdisplaced in § 330.702;
(3) Is appointed to a career, career-conditional, or excepted appointment without time limit in any agency at any grade or pay level.
(e) OPM may extend the eligibility period when an ICTAP eligible does not receive a full 1 year (or 2 years under subpart D of this part) of eligibility, for example, because of administrative or procedural error.
Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
This section’s status may have changed. It may have been renumbered, reserved, or removed.