5 CFR 351.802 - Content of notice.
(1) The action to be taken, the reasons for the action, and its effective date;
(2) The employee's competitive area, competitive level, subgroup, service date, and three most recent ratings of record received during the last 4 years;
(3) The place where the employee may inspect the regulations and record pertinent to this case;
(4) The reasons for retaining a lower-standing employee in the same competitive level under § 351.607 or § 351.608;
(5) Information on reemployment rights, except as permitted by § 351.803(a); and
(6) The employee's right, as applicable, to appeal to the Merit Systems Protection Board under the provisions of the Board's regulations or to grieve under a negotiated grievance procedure. The agency shall also comply with § 1201.21 of this title.
(b) When an agency issues an employee a notice, the agency must, upon the employee's request, provide the employee with a copy of OPM's retention regulations found in part 351 of this chapter.