5 CFR 4001.102 - Definitions.
For purposes of this part:
(a)Covered employee means:
(1) All examiners who perform work for the Corporation; and
(2) Any other employee specified by Corporation directive whose duties and responsibilities require application of these supplemental regulations to ensure public confidence that the Corporation's programs are conducted impartially and objectively. The Corporation Designated Agency Ethics Official (DAEO) or his or her designee, in consultation with the Chief Operating Officer, will determine which employees are covered for the purpose of this part.
(b)Related entity means:
(4) Any other entity owned or controlled by one or more Farm Credit System (System) institution that is not chartered by the Farm Credit Administration (FCA).
(c)System institution refers to:
(1) All institutions chartered and regulated by the FCA as described in section 1.2 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2002;
(2) The Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation, established pursuant to section 4.9 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2160; and
(3) The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation, established pursuant to section 8.1 of the Act, 12 U.S.C. 2279aa-1.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 4001.