5 CFR 430.312 - Using performance results.
(a) Agencies must use performance appraisals as a basis for adjusting pay, granting awards, retaining senior executives, and making other personnel decisions. Performance appraisals also will be a factor in assessing a senior executive's continuing development needs.
(c) A career executive may be removed from the SES for performance reasons, subject to the provisions of part 359, subpart E, as follows:
- 5 CFR 430.405 — Procedures for Certifying Agency Appraisal Systems.
- 5 CFR 430.304 — SES Performance Management Systems.
- 5 CFR 1330.403 — System Certification.
- 5 CFR 1330.405 — Procedures for Certifying Agency Appraisal Systems.
- 5 CFR 430.403 — System Certification.
- 5 CFR 430.305 — System Standards for SES Performance Management Systems.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 430.