5 CFR 550.151 - Authorization of premium pay on an annual basis.
An agency may pay premium pay on an annual basis, instead of other premium pay prescribed in this subpart (except premium pay for regular overtime work, and work at night, on Sundays, and on holidays), to an employee in a position in which the hours of duty cannot be controlled administratively and which requires substantial amounts of irregular or occasional overtime work, with the employee generally being responsible for recognizing, without supervision, circumstances which require the employee to remain on duty. Premium pay under this section is determined as an appropriate percentage, not less than 10 percent nor more than 25 percent, of the employee's rate of basic pay (as defined in § 550.103).
- 5 CFR 550.905 — Payment of Hazard Pay Differential.
- 5 CFR 550.162 — Payment Provisions.
- 5 CFR 551.512 — Overtime Pay Entitlement.
- 5 CFR 550.186 — Relationship to Other Payments.
- 5 CFR 550.163 — Relationship to Other Payments.
- 5 CFR 550.154 — Rates of Premium Pay Payable Under § 550.151.
- 5 CFR 550.164 — Construction and Computation of Existing Aggregate Rates.
- 5 CFR 550.153 — Bases for Determining Positions for Which Premium Pay Under § 550.151 Is Authorized.
- 5 CFR 550.161 — Responsibilities of the Agencies.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 550.