5 CFR 630.1213 - Records and reports.
(a) So that OPM can evaluate the use of family and medical leave by Federal employees and provide the Congress and others with information about the use of this entitlement, each agency shall maintain records on employees who take leave under this subpart and submit to OPM such records and reports as OPM may require.
(b) At a minimum, each agency shall maintain the following information concerning each employee who takes leave under this subpart:
(1) The employee's rate of basic pay, as defined in 5 CFR 550.103;
(2) The occupational series for the employee's position;
(3) The number of hours of leave taken under § 630.1203(a), including any paid leave substituted for leave without pay under § 630.1206(b); and
(4) Whether leave was taken -
(i) Under § 630.1203(a) (1), (2) or (3) of this part; or
(ii) Under § 630.1203(a)(4) of this part.
(c) When an employee transfers to a different agency, the losing agency shall provide the gaining agency with information on leave taken under § 630.1203(a) of this part by the employee during the 12 months prior to the date of transfer. The losing agency shall provide the following information:
(1) The beginning and ending dates of the employee's 12-month period, as determined under § 630.1203(c) of this part; and
(2) The number of hours of leave taken under § 630.1203(a) of the part during the employee's 12-month period, as determined under § 630.1203(c) of this part.