(a) So that OPM can evaluate the use of family and medical leave by Federal employees and provide the Congress and others with information about the use of this entitlement, each agency shall maintain records on employees who take leave under this subpart and submit to OPM such records and reports as OPM may require.
(b) At a minimum, each agency shall maintain the following information concerning each employee who takes leave under this subpart:
(1) The employee's rate of basic pay, as defined in 5 CFR 550.103;
(2) The occupational series for the employee's position;
(3) The number of hours of leave taken under § 630.1203(a), including any paid leave substituted for leave without pay under § 630.1206(b); and
(c) When an employee transfers to a different agency, the losing agency shall provide the gaining agency with information on leave taken under § 630.1203(a) of this part by the employee during the 12 months prior to the date of transfer. The losing agency shall provide the following information:
(1) The beginning and ending dates of the employee's 12-month period, as determined under § 630.1203(c) of this part; and
(2) The number of hours of leave taken under § 630.1203(a) of the part during the employee's 12-month period, as determined under § 630.1203(c) of this part.
[58 FR 39602, July 23, 1993, as amended at 60 FR 67288, Dec. 29, 1995; 61 FR 64454, Dec. 5, 1996. Redesignated at 76 FR 60704, Sept. 30, 2011, and further redesignated and amended at 76 FR 60705, 60706, Sept. 30, 2011]
Title 5 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.