5 CFR 837.402 - Special notice.
(1) Reemployment on a permanent basis in a position equivalent in grade and pay to the position from which the annuitant retired may constitute the basis for an OPM finding of recovery from disability;
(2) Reemployment subject to medical and physical qualification standards equivalent to those of the position from which the annuitant retired may constitute the basis for an OPM finding of recovery from disability;
(3) The pay of the position in which the annuitant is reemployed, prior to the offset of annuity, or the pay of an interim appointment under § 772.102 of this chapter, as may be applicable, will be included as earnings in determining whether the disability annuity will be terminated due to restoration to earning capacity;
(4) Receipt of, or continued entitlement to receive, full or partial FEC benefits during reemployment, when those benefits are based on the same injury or medical condition that is the basis for OPM's award of disability retirement, is conclusive evidence (unless there is contravening medical evidence) that the annuitant has not recovered from the disability; and
(1) The physical and medical requirements of the position (providing a copy of the employee's position description);
(3) Whether the employment is full-time, part-time, or intermittent;
(5) Whether any medical evidence was used in making the employment decision, and if so, provide OPM with a copy of the medical information.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 837.