5 CFR Part 315, Subpart G - Conversion to Career or Career-Conditional Employment From Other Types of Employment
- § 315.701 Incumbents of positions brought into the competitive service.
- § 315.702 Employees serving without competitive examination in rare cases.
- § 315.703 Employees formerly reached on a register.
- § 315.704 Conversion to career employment from indefinite or temporary employment.
- § 315.705 Employees serving under transitional or veterans recruitment appointments.
- § 315.706 Certain nonpermanent employees of the Department of Energy.
- § 315.707 Disabled veterans.
- § 315.708 [Reserved]
- § 315.709 Appointment for Persons With Disabilities.
- § 315.710 Professional and administrative career employees serving under Schedule B appointments.
- § 315.711 Readers, interpreters, and personal assistants serving under Schedule A appointments.
- § 315.712 [Reserved]
- § 315.713 Conversion based on service in a Pathways Program under part 362 of this chapter.
- § 315.725 Disqualifications.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 315 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.