5 CFR Part 352, Subpart B - Reemployment Rights Based on Movement Between Executive Agencies During Emergencies
- § 352.201 Letter of Authority.
- § 352.202 Request for Letter of Authority.
- § 352.203 Standards for issuing Letters of Authority.
- § 352.204 Basic eligibility for reemployment rights.
- § 352.205 Appeal of losing agency.
- § 352.205a Authority to return employee to his or her former or successor agency.
- § 352.205b Authority to return an SES employee to his or her former or successor agency.
- § 352.206 Expiration of reemployment rights.
- § 352.207 Exercise or termination of reemployment rights.
- § 352.208 Agency's obligation to reemploy.
- § 352.209 Employee appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 352.