5 CFR Part 575, Subpart E - Extended Assignment Incentives
prev | next
- § 575.501 Purpose.
- § 575.502 Definitions.
- § 575.503 Who may approve the payment of an extended assignment incentive?
- § 575.504 What requirements must an agency satisfy before authorizing the payment of an extended assignment incentive?
- § 575.505 What criteria must an agency use to determine who will receive an extended assignment incentive?
- § 575.506 When is an agency prohibited from paying an extended assignment incentive?
- § 575.507 What is the maximum extended assignment incentive that may be paid for a period of service?
- § 575.508 What is the maximum amount of service that may be covered by an extended assignment incentive?
- § 575.509 Is an extended assignment incentive considered basic pay for any purpose?
- § 575.510 What requirements are associated with service agreements?
- § 575.511 What happens when an employee is involuntarily separated or involuntarily reassigned prior to completion of the service period?
- § 575.512 When may an agency terminate a service agreement?
- § 575.513 What are the agency's and the employee's obligations when an employee fails to fulfill the terms of a service agreement?
- § 575.514 What are an agency's monitoring responsibilities?
- § 575.515 What records and reports are required?
68 FR 53669, Sept. 12, 2003, unless otherwise noted.
Title 5 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 575 after this date.