5 CFR Part 831, Subpart B - Coverage
- § 831.201 — Exclusions from retirement coverage.
- § 831.202 — Continuation of coverage for food service employees of the House of Representatives.
- § 831.203 — Continuation of coverage for employees of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.
- § 831.204 — Elections of retirement coverage under the District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and Management Assistance Act of 1995.
- § 831.205 — CSRS coverage determinations to be approved by OPM.
- § 831.206 — Continuation of coverage for former Federal employees of the Civilian Marksmanship Program.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 831 after this date.