5 CFR Part 839, Subpart K - Effect of Election
- § 839.1101 — How are my retirement benefits computed if I elect CSRS or CSRS Offset under this part?
- § 839.1102 — How are my retirement benefits computed if I elect FERS under this part?
- § 839.1103 — If my qualifying retirement coverage error started when I should have been placed under FERS automatically, but my agency put me in CSRS because I had some past service, will I get a CSRS component in my FERS annuity for the service before the error if I elect FERS?
- § 839.1111 — If I elect to change my retirement coverage under the FERCCA, can I change the election I originally made at retirement for survivor benefits?
- § 839.1112 — If I elect to change my retirement coverage under the FERCCA, can I retroactively revoke the waiver of military retired pay I made at retirement?
- § 839.1113 — If I elect to change my retirement coverage under the FERCCA, can I change my decision about making a deposit or redeposit for civilian or military service?
- § 839.1114 — Will OPM actuarially reduce my benefit if I elect to change my retirement coverage under these rules?
- § 839.1115 — What is an actuarial reduction?
- § 839.1116 — If, because of the change in my retirement coverage, I will owe larger deposits for military and civilian service credit, will I have to pay the additional deposit due or will OPM actuarially reduce my annuity?
- § 839.1117 — If I elect to change my retirement coverage under the FERCCA, can I get a refund of the service credit deposit I made and receive the actuarial reduction instead?
- § 839.1118 — Will my annuity be actuarially reduced because I had Government contributions in my TSP account?
- § 839.1119 — How is the actuarial reduction for TSP computed?
- Survivor Benefits
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 839.