50 CFR 19.11 - General prohibitions.
(a) Except as otherwise authorized by the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 as amended, no person shall:
(1) While airborne in any aircraft shoot or attempt to shoot for the purpose of capturing or killing any wildlife;
(2) Use an aircraft to harass any wildlife; or
(3) Knowingly participate in using an aircraft whether in the aircraft or on the ground for any purpose referred to in paragraph (a) (1) or (2) of this section.
(b) The acts prohibited in this section include, but are not limited to, any person who:
(1) Pilots or assists in the operation of an aircraft from which another person shoots or shoots at wildlife while airborne, or
(2) While on the ground takes or attempts to take any wildlife by means, aid, or use of an aircraft.