50 CFR § 221.56 - What are the requirements for transcription of the hearing?
(a) Transcript and reporter's fees. The hearing will be transcribed verbatim.
(1) The Department of Commerce's designated ALJ office will secure the services of a reporter and pay the reporter's fees to provide an original transcript to the Department of Commerce's designated ALJ office on an expedited basis.
(2) Each party must pay the reporter for any copies of the transcript obtained by that party.
(b) Transcript Corrections.
(1) Any party may file a motion proposing corrections to the transcript. The motion must be filed within 5 days after receipt of the transcript, unless the ALJ sets a different deadline.
(2) Unless a party files a timely motion under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the transcript will be presumed to be correct and complete, except for obvious typographical errors.
(3) As soon as practicable after the close of the hearing and after consideration of any motions filed under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the ALJ will issue an order making any corrections to the transcript that the ALJ finds are warranted.