50 CFR 25.31 - General provisions.
Whenever a particular public access, use or recreational activity of any type whatsoever, not otherwise expressly permitted under this subchapter, is permitted on a national wildlife refuge or where public access, use, or recreational or other activities previously permitted are curtailed, the public may be notified by any of the following methods, all of which supplement this subchapter C:
(a) Official signs posted conspicuously at appropriate intervals and locations;
(b) Special regulations issued under the provisions of § 26.33 of this subchapter C.
(d) Other appropriate methods which will give the public actual or constructive notice of the permitted or curtailed public access, use, or recreational activity.
Title 50 published on 10-May-2017 04:10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 25 after this date.
- 50 CFR 32.3 — What Are the Procedures for Publication of Refuge-Specific Hunting Regulations?
- 50 CFR 27.31 — General Provisions Regarding Vehicles.
- 50 CFR 26.22 — General Exception for Entry.
- 50 CFR 25.54 — Posting and Public Notification.
- 50 CFR 25.21 — When and How Do We Open and Close Areas of the National Wildlife Refuge System to Public Access and Use or Continue a Use?