50 CFR 300.38 - Prohibitions.
(1) To violate the Act or any provision of any regulation or order issued pursuant to Act.
(5) To refuse to permit any authorized officer or authorized party officer to board a fishing vessel for purpose of conducting a search or inspection in connection with the enforcement of the Act or the Treaty.
(9) To forcibly assault, resist, oppose, impede, intimidate, or interfere with:
(i) Any authorized officer, authorized party officer or authorized inspector in the conduct of a search or inspection in connection with the enforcement of these regulations, the Act or the Treaty; or
(ii) An observer in the conduct of observer duties under the Treaty.
(12) To fail to activate a VMS unit, to interrupt, interfere with, or impede the operation of a VMS unit, to tamper with, alter, damage, or disable a VMS unit, or to move or remove a VMS unit without prior notification as specified in § 300.45(e).
(14) In the event of a VMS unit failure or breakdown or interruption of automatic position reporting in the Treaty Area and if directed by the Administrator or an authorized officer, to fail to stow fishing gear or take the vessel to a designated port as specified in § 300.45(f).
(15) To fail to repair or replace a VMS unit as specified in § 300.45(h).
(1) To use a vessel to fish unless validly licensed as required by the Administrator.
(3) To use a vessel for fishing by any method, except the purse-seine method.
(4) To use any vessel to engage in fishing after the revocation of its license, or during the period of suspension of an applicable license.
(5) To operate a vessel in such a way as to disrupt or in any other way adversely affect the activities of traditional and locally based fishermen and fishing vessels.
(7) Except for circumstances involving force majeure and other emergencies involving the health or safety of crew members or the safety of the vessel, to use aircraft in association with fishing activities of a vessel, unless it is identified on the license application for the vessel, or any amendment thereto.