50 CFR 600.15 - Other acronyms.
(a)Fishery management terms.
(1) ABC - acceptable biological catch
(2)ATCA-Atlantic Tunas Convention Act
(3)BFT (Atlantic bluefin tuna) means the subspecies of bluefin tuna, Thunnus thynnus thynnus, or a part thereof, that occurs in the Atlantic Ocean.
(4)BSD means the ICCAT bluefin tuna statistical document.
(5) CCC-Council coordination committee
(6) DAH - estimated domestic annual harvest
(7) DAP - estimated domestic annual processing
(8) EIS - environmental impact statement
(9) EY - equilibrium yield
(11) FMP - fishery management plan
(12)ICCAT means the International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas.
(13) JVP - joint venture processing
(14) MSY - maximum sustainable yield
(15) PMP - preliminary FMP
(16) TAC - total allowable catch
(17) TALFF - total allowable level of foreign fishing
(1) APA - Administrative Procedure Act
(2) CZMA - Coastal Zone Management Act
(3) ESA - Endangered Species Act
(4) FACA - Federal Advisory Committee Act
(5) FOIA - Freedom of Information Act
(6) FLSA - Fair Labor Standards Act
(7) MMPA - Marine Mammal Protection Act
(8) MPRSA - Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act
(9) NEPA - National Environmental Policy Act
(10) PA - Privacy Act
(11) PRA - Paperwork Reduction Act
(12) RFA - Regulatory Flexibility Act
(1) CEQ - Council on Environmental Quality
(2) DOC - Department of Commerce
(3) DOI - Department of the Interior
(4) DOS - Department of State
(5) EPA - Environmental Protection Agency
(6) FWS - Fish and Wildlife Service
(7) GSA - General Services Administration
(8) NMFS - National Marine Fisheries Service
(9) NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
(10) OMB - Office of Management and Budget
(11) OPM - Office of Personnel Management
(12) SBA - Small Business Administration
(13) USCG - United States Coast Guard
Title 50 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 600 after this date.