50 CFR 665.263 - Prohibitions.
In addition to the general prohibitions specified in 50 CFR 600.725 and in 665.15, it is unlawful for any person to:
(a) Use any vessel to fish for, take, retain, possess or land precious coral in any Hawaii precious coral permit area, unless a permit has been issued for that vessel and area as specified in § 665.13 and that permit is on board the vessel.
(b) Fish for, take, or retain any species of Hawaii precious coral MUS in any precious coral permit area:
(1) By means of gear or methods prohibited by § 665.264.
(3) In a bed for which the quota specified in § 665.269 has been attained.
(4) In violation of any permit issued under §§ 665.13 or 665.17.
(5) In a bed that has been closed pursuant to §§ 665.268 or 665.270.
(2) The coral originated outside coral beds listed in this paragraph, and this can be demonstrated through receipts of purchase, invoices, or other documentation.