50 CFR 80.95 - How does an agency receive Federal grant funds?

§ 80.95 How does an agency receive Federal grant funds?

(a) A State fish and wildlife agency may receive Federal grant funds through either:

(1) A request for reimbursement; or

(2) A request for an advance of funds if the agency maintains or demonstrates that it will maintain procedures to minimize time between transfer of funds and disbursement by the agency or its subgrantee.

(b) An agency must use the following procedures to receive a reimbursement or an advance of funds:

(1) Request funds through an electronic payment system designated by the Regional Director; or

(2) Request funds on a standard form for that purpose only if the agency is unable to use the electronic payment system.

(c) The Regional Director will reimburse or advance funds only to the office or official designated by the agency and authorized by State law to receive public funds for the State.

(d) All payments are subject to final determination of allowability based on audit or a Service review. The State fish and wildlife agency must repay any overpayment as directed by the Regional Director.

(e) The Regional Director may withhold payments pending receipt of all required reports or documentation for the project.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code