50 CFR 84.22 - What needs to be included in grant proposals?
Proposals must include the following:
(a) Application for Federal Assistance (Standard Form 424);
(b) A Statement of Assurances of compliance with applicable Federal laws, regulations, and policies (either Standard Form 424B or 424D); and
(c) A project statement that identifies and describes:
(1) The need within the purposes of the Act;
(2) Discrete, quantifiable, and verifiable objective(s) to be accomplished during a specified time period;
(3) Expected results or benefits, in terms of coastal lands and waters, the hydrology, water quality, or fish and wildlife dependent on the wetlands;
(4) The approach to be used in meeting the objectives, including specific procedures, schedules, key personnel, and cooperators;
(6) Estimated costs to attain the objective(s) (the various activities or components of each project should be broken down by cost and by cooperator);
(8) A concise statement, with documentation, of how the proposal addresses each of the 13 numeric criteria including a summary using FWS Form No. 3-2179 (see § 84.32);
(9) A description of the State trust fund that supports a request for a 75 percent Federal share in sufficient detail for the Service to make an eligibility determination, or a statement that eligibility has been previously approved and no change has occurred in the fund;
(10) A list of other current coastal acquisition, restoration, enhancement, and management actions; agency(ies) involved; relationship to the proposed grant; and how the proposal fits into comprehensive natural resource plans for the area, if any; and
(11) Public involvement or interagency coordination on coastal wetlands conservation projects that has occurred or is planned that relates to this proposal (Specify the organizations or agencies involved and dates of involvement.).
Title 50 published on 10-May-2017 04:10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 84 after this date.