50 CFR Part 18, Subpart I - Nonlethal Taking of Pacific Walruses and Polar Bears Incidental to Oil and Gas Exploration Activities in the Chukchi Sea and Adjacent Coast of Alaska
- § 18.111 What specified activities does this subpart cover?
- § 18.112 In what specified geographic region does this subpart apply?
- § 18.113 When is this subpart effective?
- § 18.114 How do I obtain a Letter of Authorization?
- § 18.115 What criteria does the Service use to evaluate Letter of Authorization requests?
- § 18.116 What does a Letter of Authorization allow?
- § 18.117 What activities are prohibited?
- § 18.118 What are the mitigation, monitoring, and reporting requirements?
- § 18.119 What are the information collection requirements?