50 CFR Part 217 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE TAKE OF MARINE MAMMALS INCIDENTAL TO SPECIFIED ACTIVITIES
- SUBPART A — [Reserved]
- SUBPART B — Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Coastal Commercial Fireworks Displays at Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, CA (§§ 217.11 - 217.18)
- SUBPART C — G [Reserved]
- SUBPART H — Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Space Vehicle and Missile Launches at Kodiak Launch Complex, Alaska (§§ 217.70 - 217.78)
- SUBPART I — Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Naval Explosive Ordnance Disposal School (NEODS) Training Operations (§§ 217.80 - 217.89)
- SUBPART J — Q [Reserved]
- SUBPART R — Taking of Marine Mammals Incidental to Operation and Maintenance of the Neptune Liquefied Natural Gas Facility Off Massachusetts (§§ 217.170 - 217.179)
- SUBPART S — T [Reserved]
- SUBPART U — Taking Of Marine Mammals Incidental To The Port of Anchorage Marine Terminal Redevelopment Project (§§ 217.200 - 217.209)
Title 50 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 50 CFR Part 217.