50 CFR Subpart C - Quota Management Measures
- § 680.40 Crab Quota Share (QS), Processor QS (PQS), Individual Fishing Quota (IFQ), and Individual Processor Quota (IPQ) Issuance.
- § 680.41 Transfer of QS, PQS, IFQ and IPQ.
- § 680.42 Limitations on use of QS, PQS, IFQ, and IPQ.
- § 680.43 Revocation of CVC and CPC QS.
- § 680.44 Cost recovery.
- Table 1 to Part 680 - Crab Rationalization (CR) Fisheries
- Table 3a to Part 680 - Crab Delivery Condition Codes
- Table 3b to Part 680 - Crab Disposition or Product Codes
- Table 7 to Part 680 - Initial Issuance of Crab QS by Crab QS Fishery
- Table 8 to Part 680 - Initial QS and PQS Pool for Each Crab QS Fishery
- Table 9 to Part 680 - Initial Issuance of Crab PQS by Crab QS Fishery
- Table 10 to Part 680 - License Limitation Program License Numbers That Authorize the Owners and Operators of Catcher/Processors to Directed Fish for Pacific Cod With Hook-and-Line Gear in the Central Gulf of Alaska Regulatory Area (Column A) and in the Western Gulf of Alaska Regulatory Area (Column B)