50 CFR Part 80, Subpart D - Certification of License Holders
- § 80.30 — Why must an agency certify the number of paid license holders?
- § 80.31 — How does an agency certify the number of paid license holders?
- § 80.32 — What is the certification period?
- § 80.33 — How does an agency decide who to count as paid license holders in the annual certification?
- § 80.34 — How does an agency calculate net revenue from a license?
- § 80.35 — What additional requirements apply to multiyear licenses?
- § 80.36 — May an agency count license holders in the annual certification if the agency receives funds from the State to cover their license fees?
- § 80.37 — What must an agency do if it becomes aware of errors in its certified license data?
- § 80.38 — May the Service recalculate an apportionment if an agency submits revised data?
- § 80.39 — May the Director correct a Service error in apportioning funds?
Title 50 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 50 CFR Part 80.