6 CFR 13.18 - Authority of the ALJ.
(a) The ALJ will conduct a fair and impartial hearing, avoid delay, maintain order, and assure that a record of the proceeding is Made.
(3) Hold conferences to identify or simplify the issues, or to consider other matters that may aid in the expeditious disposition of the proceeding;
(5) Issue subpoenas requiring the attendance of witnesses and the production of Documents at depositions or at hearings;
(12) Upon motion of a party, decide cases, in whole or in part, by summary judgment where there is no disputed issue of material fact;
(13) Conduct any conference, argument, or hearing on motions in Person or by telephone; and
(14) Exercise such other authority as is necessary to carry out the responsibilities of the ALJ under this part.
Title 6 published on 2014-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 6 CFR Part 13.