7 CFR 1.131 - Scope and applicability of this subpart.
(a) The rules of practice in this subpart shall be applicable to all adjudicatory proceedings under the statutory provisions listed below as those provisions have been or may be amended from time to time, 1 except that those rules shall not be applicable to reparation proceedings under section 6(c) of the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act, 1930. Section 1.26 shall be inapplicable to the proceedings covered by this subpart.
1 See also the regulations promulgated under these statutes for any supplemental rules relating to particular circumstances arising thereunder.
(b) These rules of practice shall also be applicable to:
(1) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 ( 7 U.S.C. 1621et seq.) for the denial or withdrawal of inspection, certification, or grading service; 1
(2) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Animal Health Protection Act ( 7 U.S.C. 8301et seq.) for the suspension or revocation of accreditation of veterinarians ( 9 CFR parts 160, 161);
(3) Proceedings for debarment of counsel under § 1.141(d) of this subpart;
(4) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Animal Welfare Act ( 7 U.S.C. 2131et seq.) for the denial of an initial license application ( 9 CFR 2.11) or the termination of a license during the license renewal process or at any other time ( 9 CFR 2.12);
(5) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under sections 901-905 of the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 ( 7 U.S.C. 1901 note) pertaining to the commercial transportation of equines to slaughtering facilities ( 9 CFR part 88); and