§ 1.656What are the requirements for transcription of the hearing?
(a)Transcript and reporter's fees. The hearing will be transcribed verbatim.
(1) The Forest Service will secure the services of a reporter and pay the reporter's fees to provide an original transcript to the Forest Service on an expedited basis.
(2) Each party must pay the reporter for any copies of the transcript obtained by that party.
(1) Any party may file a motion proposing corrections to the transcript. The motion must be filed within 5 days after receipt of the transcript, unless the ALJ sets a different deadline.
(2) Unless a party files a timely motion under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the transcript will be presumed to be correct and complete, except for obvious typographical errors.
(3) As soon as practicable after the close of the hearing and after consideration of any motions filed under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the ALJ will issue an order making any corrections to the transcript that the ALJ finds are warranted.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.