7 CFR 1.671 - How do I propose an alternative?
(1) Be a license party; and
(2) File a written proposal with NFS, at the appropriate address provided in § 1.612(a)(1):
(b) Content. Your proposal must include:
(2) An explanation of how the alternative will provide for the adequate protection and utilization of the reservation;
(3) An explanation of how the alternative, as compared to the preliminary condition, will:
(i) Cost significantly less to implement; or
(ii) Result in improved operation of the project works for electricity production;
(4) An explanation of how the alternative will affect:
(i) Energy supply, distribution, cost, and use;
(ii) Flood control;
(iv) Water supply;
(v) Air quality; and
(vi) Other aspects of environmental quality; and
(5) Specific citations to any scientific studies, literature, and other documented information relied on to support your proposal, including any assumptions you are making (e.g., regarding the cost of energy or the rate of inflation). If any such document is not already in the license proceeding record, you must provide a copy with the proposal.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1 after this date.