Each handler shall report monthly so that the market administrator's office receives the report on or before the 8th day after the end of the month, in the detail and on prescribed forms, as follows:
(a) Each pool plant operator shall report for each of its operations the following information:
(1) Product pounds, pounds of butterfat, pounds of protein, pounds of nonfat solids other than protein (other solids), and the value of the somatic cell adjustment pursuant to § 1000.50(p) contained in or represented by:
(iii) Inventories at the beginning and end of the month of fluid milk products and bulk fluid cream products;
(3) The utilization or disposition of all milk and milk products required to be reported pursuant to this paragraph; and
(4) Such other information with respect to the receipts and utilization of skim milk, butterfat, milk protein, other nonfat solids, and somatic cell information, as the market administrator may prescribe.
(b) Each handler operating a partially regulated distributing plant shall report with respect to such plant in the same manner as prescribed for reports required by paragraph (a) of this section. Receipts of milk that would have been producer milk if the plant had been fully regulated shall be reported in lieu of producer milk. The report shall show also the quantity of any reconstituted skim milk in route disposition in the marketing area.
(1) The product pounds, pounds of butterfat, pounds of protein, pounds of solids-not-fat other than protein (other solids), and the value of the somatic cell adjustment pursuant to § 1000.50(p), contained in receipts of milk from producers; and
(2) The utilization or disposition of such receipts.
(d) Each handler not specified in paragraphs (a) through (c) of this section shall report with respect to its receipts and utilization of milk and milk products in such manner as the market administrator may prescribe.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.