7 CFR 1425.4 - Approval.
(1) A completed Form CCC-846 indicating commodities for which it seeks approval;
(2) A balance sheet, dated within the last year, prepared for the cooperative and accompanied by a letter from an independent Certified Public Accountant, certifying that the balance sheet was prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
(3) A copy of the articles of incorporation or articles of association and all marketing agreements for loan pools, together with a certification that this material is current;
(4) Resolutions made by the cooperative's board of directors stating the cooperative will abide by provisions of this part, the nondiscrimination provisions thereof, and all other related CCC policies;
(7) Other information as requested by CCC concerning the organizational, operational, financial or any other aspect of the cooperative requested by CCC related to the cooperative's proposed methods of conducting MAL and LDP business.
(b) A CMA must submit, on an annual basis, the following information to CCC:
(1) A completed Form CCC-846-1, which discloses:
(i) The number of active and inactive CMA members;
(ii) The CMA's allocated equity;
(iii) The CMA's unallocated equity; and
(2) The CMA's latest balance sheet. This balance sheet must be dated within the past year and be accompanied by a letter from an independent Certified Public Accountant certifying that the balance sheet was prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
(c) A CMA must furnish information to CCC within thirty calendar days relating to any:
(1) Change in its articles of incorporation and loan pool marketing agreements;
(3) Change to the CMA's name, address, phone number, or related data shown on the CCC-846-1;
(4) Change in loan pool operations with an explanation and justification; and
(5) Additional information CCC may request related to the CMA's continued approval by CCC.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1425 after this date.