7 CFR 1427.101 - Eligible upland cotton.
(a) For purposes of this subpart, eligible upland cotton is baled upland cotton, regardless of origin, that is opened by an eligible domestic user, and is either:
(1) Baled lint, including baled lint classified by USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service as Below Grade;
(2) Loose samples removed from upland cotton bales for classification purposes that have been rebaled;
(3) Semi-processed motes that are of a quality suitable, without further processing, for spinning, papermaking, or production of non-woven fabric; or
(4) Re-ginned (processed) motes.
(b) Eligible upland cotton must not be:
(1) Cotton for which a payment, under the provisions of this subpart, has been made available;
(2) Raw (unprocessed) motes, pills, linters, or other derivatives of the lint cleaning process; or
(3) Textile mill wastes.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1427 after this date.