7 CFR 1427.101 - Eligible upland cotton.
(1) Baled lint, including baled lint classified by USDA's Agricultural Marketing Service as Below Grade;
(3) Semi-processed motes that are of a quality suitable, without further processing, for spinning, papermaking, or production of non-woven fabric; or
(4) Re-ginned (processed) motes.
(b) Eligible upland cotton must not be:
(1) Cotton for which a payment, under the provisions of this subpart, has been made available;
(2) Raw (unprocessed) motes, pills, linters, or other derivatives of the lint cleaning process; or
(3) Textile mill wastes.