(1) Form A loans and Form G loans mature on demand by CCC and no later than the last day of the 9th calendar month following the month in which the note and security agreement is filed under§ 1427.5(a).
(2) CCC may at any time accelerate the loan maturity date by providing the producer notice of such acceleration at least 30 days in advance of the accelerated maturity date.
(b) If the loan is not repaid by the loan maturity date, title to the cotton shall vest in CCC the day after such maturity date and CCC shall have no obligation to pay for any market value which such cotton may have in excess of the amount of the loan, plus interest and charges.
(c) Following written notice by CCC to the producer and warehouse operator, CCC may advance the maturity date of cotton pledged as collateral for a marketing assistance loan if:
(1) CCC determines such loan cotton collateral is improperly warehoused and subject to damage,
(2) Any term of the producer's loan agreement is violated, or
(3) Carrying charges are substantially in excess of the average of carrying charges available elsewhere and the storing warehouse, after notice, declines to reduce such charges.