7 CFR 1465.6 - AMA plan of operations.
(c) The APO must include:
(1) A description of the participant's specific conservation and environmental objectives to be achieved;
(2) To the extent practicable, the quantitative or qualitative goals for achieving the participant's conservation and environmental objectives;
(3) A description of one or more conservation practices in the conservation system, including conservation planning, design, or installation activities to be implemented to achieve the conservation and environmental objectives;
(4) A description of the schedule for implementing the conservation practices, including timing, sequence, operation, and maintenance; and
(5) Information that will enable evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan in achieving the environmental objectives.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1465.