(1) A description of the participant's specific conservation and environmental objectives to be achieved;
(2) To the extent practicable, the quantitative or qualitative goals for achieving the participant's conservation and environmental objectives;
(3) A description of one or more conservation practices in the conservation system, including conservation planning, design, or installation activities to be implemented to achieve the conservation and environmental objectives;
(4) A description of the schedule for implementing the conservation practices, including timing, sequence, operation, and maintenance; and
(5) Information that will enable evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan in achieving the environmental objectives.
(d) An APO may be modified in accordance with § 1465.24.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.