(a) All conservation practices in the APO must be approved by NRCS and developed and carried out in accordance with the applicable NRCS technical guidance.
(b) The participant is responsible for implementing the APO.
(c) The APO must include:
(1) A description of the participant's specific conservation and environmental objectives to be achieved;
(2) To the extent practicable, the quantitative or qualitative goals for achieving the participant's conservation and environmental objectives;
(3) A description of one or more conservation practices in the conservation system, including conservation planning, design, or installation activities to be implemented to achieve the conservation and environmental objectives;
(4) A description of the schedule for implementing the conservation practices, including timing, sequence, operation, and maintenance; and
(5) Information that will enable evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan in achieving the environmental objectives.
(d) An APO may be modified in accordance with§ 1465.24.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.