7 CFR 1466.7 - EQIP plan of operations.
(c) The EQIP plan of operations must include:
(1) A description of the participant's specific conservation objectives to be achieved;
(2) To the extent practicable, the quantitative or qualitative goals for achieving the participant's conservation and natural resource objectives;
(3) A description of one or more conservation practices in the conservation management system, including conservation planning, design, or installation activities to be implemented to achieve the conservation objectives;
(4) A description of the schedule for implementing the conservation practices, including timing, sequence, operation, and maintenance; and
(5) Information that will enable evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan in achieving the conservation objectives.
(d) If an EQIP plan of operations includes an animal waste storage or treatment facility to be implemented on an AFO, the participant must agree to develop and implement a CNMP by the end of the contract period.
(f) A participant may receive assistance to implement an EQIP plan of operations which includes irrigation related practices to address a water conservation resource concern only if the assistance will facilitate a reduction in ground or surface water use on the agricultural operation, unless the producer is participating in a watershed-wide project, as approved by the State Conservationist, which will effectively conserve water in accordance with § 1466.20.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1466 after this date.