7 CFR 1499.4 - Application process.
(a) An applicant seeking to enter into an agreement with CCC must submit an application, in accordance with this section, that sets forth its proposal to carry out activities under the FFPr Program in a proposed target country(ies). An application must contain the items specified in paragraph (b) of this section as well as any other items required by the notice of funding opportunity and must be submitted electronically to CCC at the address set forth in the notice of funding opportunity.
(b) An applicant must include the following items in its application:
(1) A completed Form SF-424, which is a standard application for Federal assistance;
(2) An introduction and a strategic analysis, which includes an impact analysis, as specified in the notice of funding opportunity;
(3) A plan of operation that contains the elements specified in the notice of funding opportunity;
(4) A summary line item budget and a detailed budget narrative that indicate:
(i) The amounts of any sale proceeds, CCC-provided funds, interest, program income, and voluntary committed cost sharing or matching contributions that the applicant proposes to use to fund:
(A) Administrative costs;
(B) Inland and internal transportation, storage and handling (ITSH) costs; and
(C) Activity costs;
(ii) Where applicable, how the applicant's indirect cost rate will be applied to each type of expense; and
(5) A project-level results framework that outlines the changes that the applicant expects to accomplish through the proposed project and is based on the FFPr Program-level results framework, as set forth in the notice of funding opportunity;
(6) Unless otherwise specified in the notice of funding opportunity, an evaluation plan that describes the proposed design, methodology, and time frame of the project's evaluation activities, and how the applicant intends to manage these activities, and that will include a baseline study, interim evaluation, final evaluation, and any applicable special studies; and
(7) Any additional required items set forth in the notice of funding opportunity.
(1) Be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) before submitting its application;
(2) Provide a valid unique entity identifier in its application; and
(3) Continue to maintain an active SAM registration with current information at all times during which it has an active Federal award or an application or plan under consideration by a Federal awarding agency.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1499 after this date.