7 CFR 15.110 - Prehearing conferences.
(a) In any case in which it appears that such procedure will expedite the proceeding, the hearing officer may, prior to the commencement of the hearing, request the parties to meet with him or to correspond with him regarding any of the following:
(1) Simplification and clarification of the issues;
(2) Necessity or desirability of amendments to the pleadings;
(3) Stipulations, admissions of fact and of the contents and authenticity of documents;
(4) Matters of which official notice will be taken;
(5) Limitation of the number of experts or other witnesses;
(6) Disposal of all motions; and
(7) Such other matters as may expedite and aid in the disposition of the proceeding.
(b) The hearing officer shall enter in the record a written summary of the results of the conference or correspondence with the parties.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 15.