7 CFR 1540.43 - Contents of request.
(a) A request for emergency action under section 204(e) of the Act shall be submitted in duplicate to the Administrator, Foreign Agricultural Service, United States Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC 20250. Such request shall be supported by appropriate information and data and shall include to the extent possible:
(1) A description of the imported perishable product(s) allegedly causing, or threatening to cause, serious injury;
(2) The beneficiary country(ies) of origin of the allegedly injurious imports;
(3) Data showing that the perishable product allegedly causing, or threatening to cause, serious injury is being imported from the designated beneficiary country(ies) in increased quantities as compared with imports of the same product from the designated beneficiary country(ies) during a previous representative period of time (including a statement of why the period used should be considered to be representative);
(4) Evidence of serious injury or threat thereof to the domestic industry substantially caused by the increased quantities of imports of the product from the beneficiary country(ies); and
(5) A statement indicating why emergency action would be warranted under section 204(e) of the Act (including all available evidence that the injury caused by the increased quantities of imports from the beneficiary country(ies) would be relieved by the suspension of duty-free treatment accorded under the Act).
(b) A copy of the petition and the supporting evidence filed with the United States International Trade Commission under Section 201 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended, must be provided with the request for emergency action.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1540.