7 CFR 1779.52 - Processing.
(a) Preapplications. (1) The preapplication package may be submitted either alone or the necessary information may be submitted simultaneously with the application. The preapplication package will contain:
(i) An Application for Federal Assistance on a form provided by the Agency (available in any Agency office);
(ii) State intergovernmental or other type review comments and recommendations for the borrower's project (clearinghouse comments, if applicable);
(iii) Supporting documentation necessary to make an eligibility determination such as financial statements, audits, copies of organizational documents, or existing debt instruments; and
(iv) Documentation of lender eligibility in accordance with § 1779.27.
(2) If the Agency determines that the project may meet requirements and is likely to be funded, the lender must submit a complete application if it has not previously submitted one.
(b) Applications. Contents of application package:
(1) Application for Loan and Guarantee on a form prescribed by the Agency (available in any Agency office);
(2) Proposed loan agreement;
(3) Environmental Report. (See RUS Bulletin 1794A-602; this document is available in any Agency State Office or online at http://www.usda.gov/rus/water/ees/index.htm);
(4) Preliminary architectural or engineering report (PER);
(5) Cost estimates;
(6) Appraisal reports (as appropriate);
(7) Credit reports (as appropriate);
(8) Financial feasibility analysis and report (as appropriate) if not included in PER; and
(9) Any additional information required.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1779 after this date.