Jump to navigation
(1) The preapplication package may be submitted either alone or the necessary information may be submitted simultaneously with the application. The preapplication package will contain:
(i) An Application for Federal Assistance on a form provided by the Agency (available in any Agency office);
State intergovernmental or other type review comments and recommendations for the borrower's project (clearinghouse comments, if applicable);
(iii) Supporting documentation necessary to make an eligibility determination such as financial statements, audits, copies of organizational documents, or existing debt instruments; and
(iv) Documentation of lender eligibility in accordance with § 1779.27.
(2) If the Agency determines that the project may meet requirements and is likely to be funded, the lender must submit a complete application if it has not previously submitted one.
Applications. Contents of application package:
Application for Loan and Guarantee on a form prescribed by the Agency (available in any Agency office);
(2) Proposed loan agreement;
(3) Environmental review documentation in accordance with 7 CFR part 1970.
(4) Preliminary architectural or engineering report (PER);
(5) Cost estimates;
(6) Appraisal reports (as appropriate);
(7) Credit reports (as appropriate);
(8) Financial feasibility analysis and report (as appropriate) if not included in PER; and
(9) Any additional information required.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.
This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].
It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.
§ 1989 - Rules and regulations
§ 1005 - Works of improvement
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1779 after this date.
This document corrects technical errors in the direct final rule that appeared in the Federal Register on February 24, 2015, entitled “Rural Development Regulations—Update to FmHA References and to Census Regulations.”
Rural Development (RD) is amending its regulations by updating references to the Farmers Home Administration (FmHA) and clarifying and updating references to the census data. These actions will provide consistency in terminology between program regulations. In addition, clarifying and updating references to census data is needed to account for changes to the decennial Census, which, starting with the 2010 decennial Census is no longer reporting income and unemployment data. Additional revisions are being implemented to show the regulations that do not apply to the Farm Service Agency (FSA) and to remove outdated or unnecessary language.