7 CFR 1779.52 - Processing.
(1) The preapplication package may be submitted either alone or the necessary information may be submitted simultaneously with the application. The preapplication package will contain:
(iii) Supporting documentation necessary to make an eligibility determination such as financial statements, audits, copies of organizational documents, or existing debt instruments; and
(b)Applications. Contents of application package:
(2) Proposed loan agreement;
(3) Environmental review documentation in accordance with 7 CFR part 1970.
(4) Preliminary architectural or engineering report (PER);
(5) Cost estimates;
(6) Appraisal reports (as appropriate);
(7) Credit reports (as appropriate);
(8) Financial feasibility analysis and report (as appropriate) if not included in PER; and
(9) Any additional information required.