7 CFR 1786.205 - Application procedure.
(a) Any borrower seeking to prepay or refinance an advance from the FFB under this subpart should apply by letter to the appropriate RUS Regional Director or, in the case of power supply borrowers, to the Director of the Power Supply Division. The borrower will be required to submit applications and elections in a digital format to be supplied by RUS. The application letter shall provide the following:
(1) Borrower's RUS designation;
(2) Borrower's name and address;
(3) Listing of each note to be prepaid by loan designation, RUS note number, RUS account number, advance date, maturity date, original amount, outstanding balance, and date(s) of any substitute FFB note(s) amending the original FFB Note;
(4) A statement of the borrower's intention to finance the premium by an addition to principal balance or to pay the premium in cash or with unsecured debt;
(5) A statement of the maturity options that the borrower wishes to select;
(6) Such additional information as the Administrator may request.
(b) Requests for refinancing or prepayment will ordinarily be processed in the order that they are received. Borrower's may withdraw an application by notifying the appropriate RUS office in which they filed the application.
(c) When the request for prepayment or refinancing is approved for processing the borrower will be provided with appropriate instructions, documents and forms which may include but are not limited to the following:
(1) An FFB refinancing note;
(2) Resolution of Board of Directors;
(3) Legal Opinion;
(4) Certificate of Secretary;
(5) Waiver of Notice;
(6) Notice to borrower electing an effective date other than a scheduled quarterly payment date (if applicable);
(7) Documentation of obligations secured pursuant to section 1786.208 if any; and
(8) Security instrument.